Cheeky turtles and duffy duck

hi i this me the cheekyturtles

Saturday, December 23, 2006

last two days i wanted to go church

I think reason i doing not because i feel better for my self but i feel better for my mum and she like when i go and not only that reason it because i am talking and showing god that care about myself and future of me.

but there understanding of religon in your life there something you explore in life that he belive in your mind i tell u why.

because last night i had dream he was telling me that furture will be come good life soon enough get new career and good life and soicalize with people that am with and some young new faces and so more there was angels tell me about it but it was through god that he telling me.

but they are true i didnt think they are but they some tell you mind dont hear them like normal people must understand relized what i mean i know you yeah yeah this rubbish but tell you story.

I was at my granny house I saw my granpa but i didnt think it was true but looking back on it now i think was true because angels told me that i am only who can see him i didnt think that true but i am still not sure if it true.

but if it was true wow that amazing life of wonderful memory and spirts of nature it must different side of life go through that life or unless it not true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home