Cheeky turtles and duffy duck

hi i this me the cheekyturtles

Saturday, December 23, 2006

u probarbly

wonder what i want to reviced in my life well i honestly dont know at this point veiw but to honest i want to travel more and get arould the place in world and see my family lots and also see different and new places. one day when i can more on my own i would explore the places like chirstchurch and dundien and lots more because love the outdoors and getting away is my passion i never told my parents this that because i thought they might laugh me same as my family there lot I love to do but i am afriad that cant do it becasue i am frightened of what will go wrong to me and my family but hey.

one day i want to passion best world pro bowler but i think i am too not strong enough to make total successful and i am frightened of career of jobs because it scare me that it never going carry on but i think challenge to me in life but i dont think my family know that might do but dont relize it that what i think in life but hey i love to gardening and traveling massage people that what is passion but i dont think work because i let myself down but it fear for me let me down dunno it just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home