Cheeky turtles and duffy duck

hi i this me the cheekyturtles

Sunday, September 03, 2006

well what happening well

well i been few problem with asthmas before and cold virus thing but that seem gone now. I am good my job but I dont think it suit me and it too hard for me but I feel that it not going carried on but i got keep going into the contact is up but only problem is i dunno what i want to do in future i am not if i want to work in school again i dunno it hard for me. I think on line of computers or massage i am just not sure what plans are and my parents wont give me ideas well i just have to think of something. I get quite down at times i dont tell anyone because they think i can hope well really i cant but i am not going let that happened to me. I just feel that some times hard me think of Jobs to do because i dont hard me remeber and but i think if i try and write down maybe work dunno. I know it going be hard when my time up at porirua college but least i can think what can do and what want to do i am not sure because i only been in two jobs so far in my life i wish that i was normal and have not got disablitly but i do so that life but it stop me what i cant do that pity because it make me frausterd in way because i cant do it. anyway Deaf assication are helping me in supporting me in my job she come in every two week if she can. And my sister and capital support are trying help me get test for disablitly for congrness assenment so that can me in career future or training in future or indenpent living support somthing like that. I know some people understand that I got deafness but they dont relize that i got disablitly as well and i am not scare of it but it just make me annoy that it is and there nothing i do about i just got live with it. Anyway i love to find lady that treat me and as normal as normal person but will care me and aslo i would love to travel to different places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home