Cheeky turtles and duffy duck

hi i this me the cheekyturtles

Saturday, June 24, 2006

world cup score

June 25
Germany 2 germay play in quarterfinals july 1st same
Sweden 0
Argentina 2 argentina play in quater finals on 1st july
Mexico 1

June 26
Portagal plays Nertherlands
England plays Ecudador

June 27
Italy play Austraila
Switzerland plays Ukraine

June 28

Spain plays France
Brazil plays Ghana

I am keeping track of of the football (soccer they called in nz )
anyway if u dont score here is some of the plays that will happen and well done argentina lol bet they doing well in rugby i dont know because i am not rugby person unless it is my favourite or my country but i am not interested in all black

I am interested in england or wales or ireland yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home