Cheeky turtles and duffy duck

hi i this me the cheekyturtles

Friday, June 02, 2006

about what i want in future

well one of my goal was to get job which i got now and that good but the other goal is to get me upskill and carry on so that stay perament at my job so I am finding out what going happened by getting to emerge but I am still waiting hear from that lady so i think I will email her found out anyway not to worried i am sure she sorted something anyway i heard she went to meeting last thursday so I am going found out what she talk about so that know. anyway if I dont come perament at this job i will find another I hope anyway but at monment i dont want hear about that aim on what i got now anyway I am enjoyed work i have improved lot i reckon in some job i reckon. apart for getting sore ear and wishdom teeth and get settle in job it good that i can commuitate well i like that it good.


i have come long way in over the years

from

1999 i leave school
2000 i did course in computers and work based training
2001 I did horticulte course at te whanga o aotea
2002 i didnt have work
2003 i didnt work
2004 i did pak n save work exprience
2005and three month childcare work and work based course
2005 i got work in porirua college in july and went to uk in june for month
2006 i am still at porirua college as groundmen.

it june I am still working there and that is good let see what happened after two years eh but that is what happened in past and now so see what i been up to for last fews years since i have left school it been big leap for me over the years and years since i left school because i achive my goal so far and that is good and i tell u what will happened next.

but that all i think of at monment

I am have big meeting for july this next month they going half paid for porirua college and mainstream be interesing what will go on there but I might ask if my parents or someone to come with me to meeting on that day so that can get the picture what going on u see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home