Cheeky turtles and duffy duck

hi i this me the cheekyturtles

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Last year trip to England

Hi again this from last year blog that i didnt do. Right I went to England and I hope one day my nephews and sisters go back and see them. Anyway I want say that it was good going back i enjoyed it i went with dad , I was glad dad went back saw his dad becasue if it was me i feel awful away in another country away from u dad and mum cos it too far away but he is happy. anyway we stopped at hongkong for 12 hours and it was terriable and hot there is was 33 to 44 deagree there so we just stay in hotel and then went mc donald and that was disgusing as well but dad did not have it. we had shower in hotel. when got on way to england stop for few hour but we not find shower so got two panda for jackie and dad got some chocolate at london airport for jacky and barbara anyway the party was good and mia love me to bits and alice and andrew were quite people and mess eater anyway that enough on that and my granny enjoyed her birthday next time i got i am going contiki tour to europe and then see the other family hope before i am 35

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home