Cheeky turtles and duffy duck

hi i this me the cheekyturtles

Friday, April 21, 2006

HI I am back i am sorry i should update more often now as i done in past

HI i am been bit lazy writing my blog anyway i am back to tell u what I have been up to. well I am still working porirua college as groundmen and also i been sick with chest injection but that seem to be better now. anyway that i got get my wishsom teeth two of them oh well that life i guess. I also trying to get things in my bit clearer like i would like foucesd what is my disablily and also i dont want stay with parents all my life but when i am ready i will go flatting but i am trying to get help for that anyway. I am also trying to get help with my job in training for machinery and ongoing training show how do the job probarbly and that is good and i hope it work with this lady who going help me. July 13th i think there going big meeting so they going ask me going to it i am not very keen on meeting but they want to know how i am doing. I am on dating site lots but when my membership expries my aim is to keep off it. and try to get out more and go to deaf club maybe or get out do table of six or out socialize with people i dunno yet. oh yeah i am wanting to get back to ten pin bowling when i got my wishdom tooth out i will go back again and another thing is that i am not sure where my life is starting or where it is going so i guess I just have go with flow and i will keep update every week from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home