Cheeky turtles and duffy duck

hi i this me the cheekyturtles

Friday, June 02, 2006

hi again

Umm what can I say well i am saving my money up at money for my wishdom teeth to pull out and also i can spend some for soical thing not much through i am going go to rock N roll at Deaf club with one my friends from auckland that about it really and i am still at work at porirua college and also going to meeting in july about the half pay and for mainstream and porirua college so that interesting anyway that all can say. Anyway i am still looking for girl friend yeah but i am not looking really because that will come when it ready when i go more socialize i reckon and i also i go to table of six when i finished my teeth and get more involed in getting out.

thanks all to read this becasue i am trying to tell u more about me but it hard to because I love to do another thing on here then do this but i will update sometimes

I also love watching american idol and nz idol and more idol

but u am so taylor won it because he good singer then katraine i reckon i cant spell her name and it was good show night i reckon anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home