Cheeky turtles and duffy duck

hi i this me the cheekyturtles

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Well at monment i am well apart from cold and wishdom teeth problem but that ok. anyway i am following the world cup football (soccer in nz) and not much the rugby i dont like that but lucky that all black got them hahaha my mum wanted them to won but bad luck. Today i was lazy and sleep in into 11;00am what lazy bugger eh hehehe. I am waiting to go Deaf club next week for the rock n roll dance and bowling maybe. anyway i love to get out about but i am not spending much so i got my limited. anyway i am liking work it good it is challenge for me i dunno why but it is cos i am learning all the time. anyway i was having meeting with lady called karen from emrege but she was sick so that was that .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home