Cheeky turtles and duffy duck

hi i this me the cheekyturtles

Sunday, March 25, 2007

This is about summer and winter

when the wind is cold and it raining I like get warm with clothes on and listen to wind when the wind rattles I feel the vibrate of the wind but I do not hear wind. I feel wind and when rain is hard I like to get away from the rain and feel the rain on the roof tapping away on the roof and also I like to have warm shower to keep me warm and also warm fire so that we don’t get cold.

There is different kind of winter in the New Zealand and some have snow and some have rain and no wind and some thunder storms and floods but not usually floods.

When it is summer I like to go outside in nice sunshine and wearing shorts and t-shirts drinking coke or beer and sun bathing and love to work outside all day. And listen birds singing with the vibrates and the trucks and cars go by and kids and adults enjoying them self. I also like when we have family outing as family in garden or at their house and enjoy the fun with kids of my sister which are my nephews. And enjoyed watching the cricket and I love summer.

And that end of my poem it might not be good one but I try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home